Saturday, September 18, 2010

ABC Crop~K,M,N,O & P

I realized that I hadn't shared the rest of my layouts and cards from the ABC Crop over at My Sketch World with you!

I loved this crop! I didn't get all of the challenges done but I did get enough done to get into the final drawing which was my goal. :)

Here are the first half of my unshared projects.

K-was for Kiss. This card challenge needed to have the word kiss on it. I love how this card turned out, it came out just like the image in my head. Love that! (I gave it to Andrew for his birthday, he loved it! LOL!)

M-is for More is Better. We had to make a card with at least five layers. I was working on this about the same time as Christine Middlecamp's Savvy Windows tutorial and so I used that technique as inspiration. Love her work!!!


N-was for Nekkid Chipboard. We had to make a layout using just plain chipboard. I had a really hard time with this one until I dug into my Pink Paislee Warehouse Box stash and found the Queen Bee line. It has great grey tones that work really well with nekkid chipboard.

O-is for Owl. We had to make a card with an owl on it.

P-is for pins and needles. It was a layout challenge where we had to use stitching on it. This one is also my layout from the one hour challenge over at Club CK. I stitched the buttons on using baker's twine. I have a serious addiction to the stuff and I totally blame Miss Joscie (rhymes with Bossy)! LOL!
I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my ABC Crop projects.
Thanks for stoppin' by! :D

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

soooo cute, love the kisses card!!! how adorable