Friday, September 10, 2010

Inspiration from a Magazine Cover

Hey all! Just sharing a new layout with you. It's actually a lift of a cover of a magazine. To see the magazine that I used for inspiration, and two other projects inspired by that magazine, head on over to my post on the A Walk Down Memory Lane DT blog.

Products used~Patterned Paper-Lily Bee Designs, Chipboard-Lily Bee Designs & Jenni Bowlin, Letter Stickers-Adorn It & American Crafts, Plastic Butterflies-Maya Road, Leaf Pins-Maya Road, Button-Vintage, Flower-Prima, Punch-Marvy Uchida, Ribbon-Pink Paislee, Pens-American Crafts & Uniball

Journaling reads~Through these pictures we see the person you will be. And we love every little thing about you.

I had a lot of fun with this layout...I loved the colors!

Here are a few close ups. :)

I used one of my precious pink Jenni Bowlin chipboard butterflies on this layout. I've only got one left! :)

This black button is a vintage button I picked up at a garage sale at my Granny's retirement home. Oh, and I don't know if you've noticed but I've really started using those Maya Road pins a lot more. I've loved them since they came out but was a little intimidated by them. I finally realized that my trusty little wire cutters work on these and now I find them a lot easier to work with!
I love these little butterflies from Maya Road too. They add that perfect cute little touch and they come in fabulous colors! :)
I hope you liked my layout and I hope you'll head over here and see the rest of my projects and the magazine that inspired them all!
Thanks for stopping by!
Erica
:D

1 comment:

lovely to c said...

Love it! Very cute layout.