Sunday, September 19, 2010

ABC Crop~Q,R,T,W & X

Hey there! Here are the last five projects I made for the My Sketch World ABC Crop. I hope you like them! :)



Q is for Quick & Qute. We had to make a card using a sketch that was provided.



R is for Ready. This was a layout challenge. Our layout had to have the word Ready in the title.




T is for Two Techniques. We had to pick two of the following techniques to use on a layout. Inking, tearing, crumpling, sanding, edge distressing...they were going for a distressing effect. :)



W is for Wish. We had to make a card using the word wish on it.


X is for X marks the spot.
Well, that's it! I think one of the reasons I got so much done was that I could use these with other challenges. I really enjoy challenges and having to think outside the box instead of being given free rein really gets my creative side going.
Thanks for checking these all out!
Erica
:D

6 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful work...amazing style and design.. and too cute subjects

~jan said...

Totally yummy projects, Erica! You rocked all of the ABC challenges! Your blog is wonderful and the title is just so appropriate! :)

wendipooh13 said...

way to go!!! looks like you've been busy and great projects!!!! love your style!!! super cute

LisaM said...

Beautiful work Erica!

Love your blog and the title is fabulous!

Lisa said...

Great stuff Erika!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic blog, Erica! I love your layouts, especially the Depot Bay one. The colors and photos are just amazing.