Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lily Bee Love

Well, I did it. I just hit the send button on my application to the Lily Bee Designs DT. I made a few new layouts for my app but in the end I sent one new layout and one older one. Oh, I hope they like them! I hope they like me! LOL! Here are some of my favorite Lily Bee layouts and cards including the two I sent. This is one of the new ones I sent with my application. I used just the red and blue papers from the Hello Sunshine line to make this 4th of July-ish layout about Audrey. Hee! This layout always makes me laugh. I made it right after they announced their call and I'm really so proud of those stinkin' cute sheep I made. They just crack me up! Another new one, this one uses the French Couture line that was featured in a mini kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I fussy cut some of the little flowers and each one has an iridescent sequin in the middle from my stash that matches the ones in the tulle flower. I won their super cute Domestic Bliss line from a CHA blog post of theirs and when I saw that sticker and the way they have their banner stickers on their sticker sheets, I knew I wanted to make a party hat card. It was fun picking out different toppers for each hat. :) Finally, this is the older layout that I included in my application. It was actually featured on their blog! I used their DeLovely line for it, one of my favorite lines of their to date!

Now, all I have to do is wait. I think to help the time go faster, I'm going to have a go at the sketch challenge they just posted. If you want to play along, you can find it here!


Wish me luck!!! :)

2 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

goood luck sweets!!! waiting is ALWAYS the hardest part!!!

LollyChops said...

Good luck!!! I'm glad you've found a fun way to pass the time!
HUGS!!!
P.S. Those sheep are too cute!!