Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Rest of the Layouts!

I made three other layouts President's Day weekend and wanted to share them with you!

First up, one that will probably be included in my Jillibean DT application. They've got a DT call going on now and if you love them, you should try out! I used a technique for making paper look like fabric that I saw on the incomparable Lolly Chops blog!
I used the few pieces of Pasta Fagioli that I had on hand and I think I may add a little more since I picked up the stickers and some more paper at Life's a Scrapbook last weekend.

This next one also uses Jillibean but it was made just for fun. It needs a bit of work to be DT worthy. LOL! One of the gals at the President's Day crop (Hi, Lacy!!!) was making some of that string art with some brads and I snagged that idea and modified it to work with my scallop punch. :)
This layout still needs the date added and a whole lot of doodling before I put it away for good! :)

This last layout was my last layout of the weekend and I'd had the idea for it in my head for a while. I used my scraps from my February Dixie Pieces kit to scrap Miss Thing wearing my sports bra as a shrug. Don't you love it when the kids get into your clothes! LOL!

I had a lot of fun "dressing up" the dress form included in the kit and making those teeny flowers!

I also made some cards and a mini book but I haven't photographed them yet.

I'll post some more pictures just from the weekend soon! You guys have to meet Louise!

No comments: