Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet Bess!

I got a new car! Well, "new to me" car! And, I named her Bess!

Isn't she purty? LOL!!!



She's just as purty on the inside!



We've been looking at Expeditions for quite a while now and at the King Ranch Expedition for months. I wanted to wait until summer when gas prices go up and gas guzzler prices go down but Andrew found her in Bend and I fell in love. :D
She seats eight but what I'm really looking forward to the most is picking up my mom and my granny and heading out for a day jaunt with my kids. I haven't been able to do that since we had Aud. Two car seats in the back of the Sport Trac equals very little room for another adult. LOL!
I'm so excited! I've never gotten exactly the car I wanted before. I've always had to compromise and just take what was available. Bess has everything I wanted and she's white! I love white! Hee!!!

No comments: