Saturday, April 16, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge!!!

Oh, I am so happy with how this card turned out! I had an idea in my head and it worked!!! You'd be surprised (or maybe you wouldn't) at how many times I just can't get it right. LOL!!! This is for the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!!! I read the Moxie Fab blog and they quite often have challenges. This is the first one I've done! I used the For The Record line from Echo Park that came in my April My Scrapbook Nook kit. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the sun and colored just the rays with a glitter pen.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?! (Name that show!)

5 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Erica, this is great! And would be perfect for Carol's "sun" challenge over at the Nook - submit it if haven't already ;)

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute card!
ps.
A-Team!

Heather said...

gorgeous card suitable for all occasions xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Glenda J said...

Fantastic! Love the scalloped panels!