Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Toast Sandwiches

Miss Thing and I had toast with jam for our snack this morning. (Little Man was in time out for hitting her in the nose and making it bleed. Yikes!) She's in that phase right now where she takes apart her sandwiches and eats the middles and then eats the bread...if she's hungry enough. LOL! So, I figured that toast would be right up her ally, one less step you know? Well, I plopped her toast, cut in four little squares, right in front of her. She looked at me and said, "Top?". Like, where's the rest of it, Mom??? I tried to explain that toast was supposed to be like that, it wasn't a sandwich. She stared at her plate for a second, picked up one piece and plopped it on the other. "There!" she said. Like, jeez Mom was that so hard. Hee! She put the third piece on top of the fourth and then....took them apart and starting eating!

No comments: