Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dixie Pieces June Add-on Kit!

This month at Dixie Pieces, there are two mini kits! One is a Paper Pack add-on, you get one of each of the patterned papers and cardstock sheets from the main kit for $8.00! The other one is a super cute mini album kit. It comes with the Play mini album from Maya Road, fun yellow tickets, yellow & red ribbon and one of each of the patterned paper sheets from the main kit.


I really loved making this mini. I covered each page with patterned paper and drew faux stitching around the edges.

I think I'll write some journaling with my white pen on the left side of this page.
I used my Quickutz Squeeze (old school, baby!) to make my letters from the patterned paper.

I chose six pictures of Little Man playing and paired them up with each other to create opposites.






I also punched out stars from the paper and Glossied them up.

I finished it off by tying some of the ribbons to the rings.


It's a great kit and I still have a bunch of it still left over! If you'd like to get one you can find it here for $10.00 at Dixie Pieces.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the opposites! Great idea!

Christina Carnoy said...

Very cute project!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

what a cute mini, Erica! It is so great to see you getting crafty again :)