Monday, June 6, 2011

Randomness and Scrappyness!





Mickey~Mom, where's my shark?

Me~I don't know, pal. Look around.

Mickey~Oh, here it is! Right next to me. That's ridiculous!




And then I'm laughing so hard I can't talk. I didn't even know he knew the word ridiculous, let alone how to use it. :)

______________


Audrey(watching me put on a hoodie)~Audrey coat?

Me~You want to put a coat on?

Audrey~Yeah!

Audrey(once we get in her room) ~Go Beavs!


So we go and get her Beavers hoodie and put it on. Ah, she's making her mom proud.

_______________

This weekend was the baby shower for my nephew's wife. I made my great-niece-to-be a cute little sign for her mom to hang on her door when she's sleeping. Since Delayne chose a pink and green jungle theme for Paige, I busted out the old school Basic Gray...Oh Baby Girl!

I love that elephant paper, so stinkin' cute! I really should of inked edges of the green letter stickers. Or maybe outlined them but I don't have a .01 brown pen. Do they even make those???


I cut out this cute pink elephant and I was a little nervous I was going to cut off the tail! LOL!

Delayne loved it and I'm super glad about that!!! <3

________________


And finally, I scrapped! For no reason! Yay!!!! I'd gotten my June My Scrapbook Nook kit in the mail and even though I haven't touched May's kit yet, I dug right in. It's got a ton of Lilybee papers and well, you all know I love me some Lilybee!


Love those letter stickers! They are great for longer titles.


I misted two of the white flowers from the kit and created another one using punches.
Gotta have a butterfly! ;)

I finally got to use the MS leaf punch I bought. It's a pretty recent purchase and I really like it. Now, I want a few bigger ones!

It's a very girly layout and I'm super happy with how it turned out. As you can tell by the gratuitous close ups! LOL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful shower gift idea and the LO is beautiful. So glad you shared.

Priscilla said...

Oh way Erica, what a lovely layout. Those curls are so precious.. I just gave my daughter her first haircut. I was sure to save a lock for my scrapbook page. Thank you entering Petaloo’s Color me Crazy Challenge.. We will be emailing the winners & runner-ups on Wednesday July 27th ! And don’t forget to visit our Petaloo Youtube channel and website gallery for more ideas and inspiration. Good luck!
Priscilla :)

Ava Gavloski said...

very pretty.... stunning layout

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hey Erica! Nadia here from the Nook. Just browsing the Petaloo entries and saw yours! LOVE IT! Love your work and your blog too. Just became a follower.