Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Punky Sprouts & Best Creations!!!

We swapped with Best Creations this month! So much fun. I've got a soft spot in my heart for Best Creations for a couple of reasons. One, I've worked with two of the gals on their DT before (hi Kim! hi Nicole!) and I love those two! And two, when I worked at the Portland Scrapbook Expo doing make-n-takes we used Best Creations paper!

Here's my layout (it's actually going to be a wall hanging for Little Man) in it's entirety!

I started off with a piece of Punky Playground and I went all nuts on it! I traced a half inch border around the edge and sketched a circle in the upper left hand corner. Then I cut through those lines with my craft life and pulled off the first layer, exposing the corrugated portion and leaving a border and a moon.

I masked off the moon with scratch paper and misted the Playground with a dark blue shimmery mist.

Once my night sky dried, I used a pearlescent white paint and dabbed it on the moon to create a lumpy, craterous look.

I also sprayed the page of the album with green mist to create an earth.


I then used Best Creations’ awesome glitter paper, shape stickers, journaling spots, border stickers, and letter stickers to complete my layout.


Punky Sprouts items used: Punky Playground and the large cog page from the Trunk Punky album. (I saved it from Aud's 2nd b-day book!)
Best Creations items used: Robot Line
Other items: Pens-Le Pen, Mists-Maya Road, Creative Imaginations, Studio Calico, Tattered Angels, Paint-Delta, Ink-Colorbox

No comments: