Wednesday, June 29, 2011

iPhone Love!!!





So, I finally talked myself into getting an iPhone. It's been something I've been thinking about for quite a few months now and with the $50 iPhone 3 offer, I finally jumped!



I love it! I've gotten quite a few apps, photography, games for me, games for the kids, facebook, pinterest, all sorts of goodies! I love it and my only regret is that I didn't get it sooner!




I really wanted it for a C25K app that I'd seen and more importantly I wanted it for taking photos. I was pretty sure that it would not only increase the amount of photos that I took of me and the kids but also increase the amount of photos I printed. I was right! It's so much easier to use. I still adore my big camera but when I use the Instagram app, I can take a pic of the kids, put a funky edit on it and then it's ready to print! They also take up less room on my computer. Bonus!




I also found a food/exercise tracker that I'm really happy with and I'm back on my way to losing weight.


It's really been helping me to keep track of stuff too. I'm one of those who forgets stuff if I don't write it down. It's especially bad lately because my sleeping is not doing so hot. I still wake up worried about the kids and have to go check on them and it takes me a while to get to sleep in the first place. No fun!


Anyway, now that I've figured out how to get my photos from my phone to my computer, I'll have more day to day blog posts. Yay!!! :)

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ok so what provider is selling the iphone for that price?? I've got to know, cuz I want one too!!!!
thanks
Wendi
wenjer1120(at)msn(dot)com

Court said...

Oh my goodness. Can I steal your daughter? She is SOOO super cute!!! Thank you so much for leaving me such a sweet comment over at the My Mind's Eye blog! I'm so tickled pink by the warm welcome!