Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Greeting Farm




Hey guys! I wanted to share AWDML's second Featured Manufacturer for the month with you. It's the stamp company The Greeting Farm.



I picked up this cute stamp...



because Miss Thing calls all her dresses and girl dolls "princess!". I was torn between that one and this cute sweetie because I knew I'd get a lot of use out of her too.


But, in the end, the princess won out so I could make this cute little book for Audrey.



And, this sweet little birthday card for one of Audrey's little friends.


If you'd like to get your hands on some cute Greeting Farm stamps, head on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane before the end of the month and you can pick them up for 25% off!!! (American Crafts is 25% off, too!)


Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: