Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Strip Challenge and a Dirty Girl!

Okay, now it's not what it sounds like. LOL!!! A strip challenge is what I've got going on over at the AWDML blog. And, a Dirty Girl is Miss Thing here. I'll post the journaling so you understand what I mean about her being a Girly, Dirty Girl!

Your favorite color is pink, you call your dresses "princess", and you are totally obsessed with shoes. All the makings of a girly girl, yes? Well, you also love wearing your brother's cowboy boots, run around like a maniac, and adore getting dirty. For example, while camping you laid down on your belly, made a dirt angel, and then kissed the dirt! So much for keeping you clean! I love you, my sweet, crazy, dirt-lovin', girly girl!





All you have to do is create a layout using at least five different strips of patterned paper, add it to their gallery and link to this blog post over at AWDML and you'll be entered to win a $5 gift card.

I hope you join in! :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey! Super cute page! I'm actually working on a "strip" page, and I had no idea about the challenge! I'll check it out. Thanks!