Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today I...

Today I went nowhere.  Unless you count taking out the trash and walking across the street to get the mail, I didn't leave the house!

Today I hoped that I could get everything on my to-do list done.  \

Today I dreamed of a happy future for both my kids.

Today I forgot to work out.  Okay, I didn't forget but I didn't get it fit in. 

Today I heard my my kiddos giggling and laughing and playing so wonderfully together.

Today I read the last few pages of a trilogy that I started yesterday.

Today I watched Project Runway!

Today I broke nothing!  Go, clumsy me!  (Seriously, I'm pretty clumsy!)

Today I said Mickey, let's interview you!

Today I believed that I might be able to run a half marathon this year.
Today I felt tired this morning and so I slept in.

Today I wondered if I'd ever reach my weight loss goal.
Today I bought two Cars posters off Amazon for Little Man's upcoming birthday.
Today I cleaned the kitchen after cooking 20lbs of ground beef.

Today I was me.

1 comment:

nancy said...

Love your list, Erica! We have a lot in commong, like sleeping in, Project Runway, and weight loss goals! :)