Sunday, October 2, 2011

AWDML October Featured Manufacturer-Jillibean Soup!!!

Yay!!! I love Jillibean Soup! <3 I got a bunch of goodies from the Homemade 6 Bean Soup line.

This layout uses only the stickers and die cuts from the line, no patterned paper at all!

I love the background paper on this layout, it's a cutting mat!!! My mom's a quilter and my grandmother used to quilt too so the sewing theme in this line just makes me happy. This layout is about the fabric paper dolls that my mom made Aud for her 2nd birthday. They were (and still are) quite the hit!


I made these next two cards for my mom.


Now, they aren't for me to give to her, I made them for her to give to two of her quilting buddies. I hope they'll like them!

Remember, you can get this line and every other Jillibean Soup goodie for 25% off at AWDML for the entire month of October! Happy shopping! :)

No comments: