Sunday, October 9, 2011

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Trip

A quick recap of our day at the pumpkin patch!

We went to the same place as last year. The only difference was...
My mom came with so I got this picture of the three of us!

And then I took this one of the four of us! Hee! My boots are the hounds tooth ones. It mortifies my husband when I wear them in public!

Mickey took this picture of his preschool teacher with my camera. I think it's his first pic on this camera!


Aud got in on the action and took this shot of my mom! Hi, Bah-Bon!

Aud thought the baby pigs were pretty cute...and so did I!


One of the new attractions was this nut room! The kids went wild about it and the consensus amongst the mom's was that we had our own nut rooms at home!

Aud loved it too! (I got a few other good pics in here but they have other kid's faces in them.)

Someone got a little tired while checking out the bunnies. :)

Mickey and his buddies checking out the corn maze from the tractor ride. They loved the maze and Jaden and Mickey wound up running through it, which meant I did too. I got whacked on the head about a half a dozen times by the random sunflowers that were in there!


This was the first of three or four pumpkins that Aud picked out. Mom tried to have her put her pumpkin in the bag right away but I remembered her pumpkin greed from last year and advised waiting until it was time to leave to finalize her pumpkin choice. (She picked a dirty one, of course!)

Mickey's friend Jaden picked a large pumpkin so Mickey had to have a huge one too! Then, he couldn't carry it! So, I carried his enormous one and he carried my cute little one. :)

It was a great trip. I just love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch and we'll probably go to another one a little later in the month. :)


Have you hit the pumpkin patches yet?

No comments: