Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day!!!

So, I was hoping to be able to make a ton of cards today and then post them tonight. Well, the best laid plans of mice and men...or kids and pets have conspired against me.

So, I'm going to share a few of my favorite cards with you instead! :D

I love this simple card.
This little cutie was featured on the Write. Click. Scrapbook blog the other day! It was a week all about fall. :)

This card I made using a sketch from My Sketch World. Love that site! <3


This one is featured on the Punky Sprouts blog today. :)


Sigh, I still adore this card! <3 Maybe it's because I secretly wish that I had reason to get one of these cards. ;)


This card was featured with the other fall themed card on Write. Click. Scrapbook and is currently featured on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. :)


I made this little cutie for Aud, using a kit from My Scrapbook Nook.


Well, that's all I've got for WCMD, I hope you had a more productive one than I! Hee!

No comments: