Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Splendidly Authentique!

I decided to take part in Authentique's October sketch challenge. I printed out the sketch, grabbed my Authentique paper and took it with me to Kah-Nee-Tah this last weekend.



I got it mostly completed there, along with another layout and two cards. I just had to write the journaling and add the date once I got home.



I used papers and die cuts and stickers from the Splendid line and stickers from the Uncommon line. I just love how well the colors in Splendid go with the pictures of Audrey riding her John Deere trike and wearing her Barbie helmet. :)

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a sweet page and such a cutie!!

Tifany said...

Fabulous job, Erica!
Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}