Friday, October 14, 2011

AWDML October Featured Manufacturer

Hey guys! I wanted to share the goodies I made with the second Featured Manufacturer over at A Walk Down Memory Lane! It's a pretty cool FM this time, not a stamp company but Ranger! Inks and paints and Tim Holtz, oh my! :)

First up, I made this layout about my niece, Claire. The kids adore her (as do I) and we are so happy when she comes over. I created the flowers with a transparency and alcohol inks and the butterflies with die cut cardstock and alcohol inks.
Next, I made this fun Halloween themed card. I gotta say, those alcohol inks are so fun to play with!
Finally, I busted out the paints to create this colorful card.



It just makes me happy. :)


And, it's in ROY G BIV order, too! Hee!









If you need some Ranger goodies, now's the time to get them at AWDML, they're 25% off all month! (Jillibean is, too!)

No comments: