Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Punky Sprouts and Pink Paislee!!!

Hey guys, it's Erica here with my layout using Punky Sprouts and the awesome Prairie Hill line from Pink Paislee!

I used Spool as the base for my layout, and cut out one of the chevron stripes from Flight Pattern to make a base for my photo. I layered Lil' Blossoms in Parchment and Cork under and over the stripe and then Chipboard Pops all over it. I also punched out a few circles from the Lil' Blossom in Cork to add to the mix. They kind of remind me of how Little Man's Legos end up all over the house. Hee!
 
I also punched out my title from Lil' Petals in Cork and adhered them on another Lil' Blossom in Parchment. I wanted to use one of the cute Shipping Tags for my title but My Little Sunshine didn't quite fit the photo. So, I covered Sunshine with Bitty Blocks and spelled out Builder. Problem solved! :)
 
At the top of my layout I made a little vignette using Lil' Petals in cork, some Flight Pattern that I die cut into a label shape, another Chipboard Pop and some super cute Lil' Twiney!

I love how I was able to combine Punky Sprouts and Prairie Hill to make this fun little layout documenting Little Man's first solo Lego build!


Products Used
Punky Sprouts-
Lil' Parchment Blossom
Lil' Cork Blossom
Lil' Petals Cork
Lil' Petals Canvas
Lil' Twiney
Pink Paislee-
Prairie Hill Flight Pattern
Prairie Hill Spool
Prairie Hill Chipboard Pops
Prairie Hill Bitty Blocks
Prairie Hill Shipping Tags
Other-
LePen in Grey
My Favorite Things Bracket Tab Die
My Favorite Things Tickets Die
Quickutz Typist Dies

1 comment:

Brianna Marshall said...

great layout!i love all of the cork!!and the big chevrons look great here