Wednesday, May 23, 2012

To the Rescue!


This is another of my favorites from the Nook crop.  You had to create a layout with a theme of supporting roles.  This layout is about my kids relationship and how they support each other.  The picture is of Audrey coming to Mickey's rescue at his Valentine's program at preschool!


I used the Storyteller line again for this layout.  I punched a bunch of hearts out of paper and popped up the chevron striped ones.  The title letters are from a different Crate line, Peppermint.
 Love this little wood grain arrow sticker!  The wood grain and the cork add a bit of counterbalance to all the pink and red.  Even though the picture takes place around Valentine's Day, Little Man deserves a few masculine touches.  ;)


These little stickers from Crate are some of my favorite embellishments, I used them all over this layout!
I love my kids' relationship and I really, truly hope that they continue to be such good friends and staunch supporters of each other as they grow. 

No comments: