Saturday, May 26, 2012

Snow Love

For this layout, we had to create our own background.  I misted over some snowflakes I punched out of scrap paper.  Then I added some drops of pink and aqua.  This photo is courtesy of my super long arms.  Not only are they good for reaching things off the top shelf at stores but they help me get in the pic with my kiddos.  Now if only I could find coats with long enough sleeves for them...  ;)
 This little tag was perfect for this layout, all it needed was a bit of embellishment on the printed on snowflakes.  So I added a brad, a piece of chipboard and a cute little pearl cabochon.
 I used the Peppermint line from Crate Paper for this. I just adore this line! And, the colors worked so well with this picture!

The craziest thing about this layout?  That picture was taken only two months ago!  Snow, in mid-March in Oregon.  Crazy talk!!!

3 comments:

kate blue said...

love how soft and sweet and clean this feels...and I too have long arms for the self pics of me & kiddos cause people always take blurry shots!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

love your layout.. looks like you set it up to look like a pretty decorated ledge of a fireplace..makes me want some hot chocolate..and enjoy the family

Lydia said...

Love ll the banners".......great layout with great color choice.