Monday, June 23, 2008

Ahhhh, Such a Good Time!

Jackie and I had such a good time shopping on Saturday! We went to Scrapbook Fever which is a great store and I spent waaaay too much! But, I got some lovely goodies! I bought the 7Gypsies ATG punch and it doesn't work!!! :( I have to drive Andrew down to Salem on Thursday so I think I'll stop by and see what they can do for me. I got some Making Memories stamps and this cool metal star that I'm going to alter. I love stars! :D

Then, we went to another scrapbook store that I can never remember the name of. Only got a few things there but, I did finally get Making Memories 5th Avenue Buttons and Blooms box! So excited about that one! :D Oh, and this stamp.



For $.99 I just couldn't resist that cute, little giraffe! After that store we went and had lunch at Sheri's and then we went to Craft Warehouse.

If you've never been to Craft Warehouse, you must go sometime. It is wonderful! We bought sooo much stuff and we actually made a lap around the store to put stuff back!!!! That will be the first place I go to once we buy a new house! Neat, neat stuff! :D I got some flock to try out, a couple more Stickles, some super cute paper and a metal plaque thing for my niece. It was her 18th b-day on Sunday and Andrew called me Saturday morning while Jackie and I were at Scrapbook Fever to ask me to make her something! Short notice but, it was an excuse to buy more so it's all good! Here's what I ended up making her.

It's a sign for her dorm room door. The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricut, the letters are Scenic Route, the flowers are Prima and the buttons are ones I bought at my LSS.


I glued the button/flowers onto magnets so people can stick notes up there for her when she's not in her room. :D


I also gave her one of those Ring Dex's I was telling you all about before. She can use it to keep track of assignments or class schedules or boy's names. ;) The flowers are Prima's and the brad is K & Co. I just love those brads!!! :D I also used some of the leftover paper from her name sign to decorate an RSVP pen. I love that paper! It's from the new Hello Sunshine line. So cute!

5 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

oooh, I loove it! :)

Christina Carnoy said...

cute sign! and sounds like you had fun fun fun shopping. which making memories stamps did you get? I got the flowers and the journaling ones, but I ordered the ornaments ones.

Erica Hettwer said...

I got the journaling ones. They are soooo cute! And, only $10.00! It was either those or the Basic Gray journaling ones and they were $15.00.

Lynn said...

Great stuff! CW is my favorite too! Unfortunately I live only about 1/2 mile from one! Way too convenient to drop by! =)

Unknown said...

glad you had fun, darn punch doesn't it know you have an itch to punch? Sheesh! What a retail buzz kill.


LOL!

~Liz