Monday, June 30, 2008

Another New Layout

This one is about my favorite topic...Mickey!!

I actually made this last week and just never got around to getting a picture of it. I really love the photo that is matted in yellow. Check out his eyebrows in the close up!



Hee! They just get me every time! :D And his little pouty mouth in the photo matted in dark blue...



...melts me each and every time I see it!

Journaling (clockwise from far left) "Your eyebrows crack me up! So cute!" "I just love those cheeks and that pouty mouth!" "Ahhh, Little Man, You fought as long as you could but you conked out 15 minutes into our trip to Sutherlin. Not even the excitement of Barnyard Dance was able to keep you from losing your battle with sleep. Love, Mom"

Patterned Paper & Journaling Tag-Cosmo Cricket (Get Happy)

Cardstock-DCWV

Fiber-Basic Grey

Clear Journaling Tags-Maya Road

Stickers-American Crafts

Pen-Uni-ball Signo

I sanded the photos and the photo mats with a really rough grained sand paper that I swiped from DH's toolbox! :D

Thanks for looking!

Erica:D

5 comments:

Shaina said...

those faces look so sweet when they are trying to stay awake, don't they? so cute. great layout.

Unknown said...

ooooohhh! those cheeks!!! I love this LO! of course the colors totally caught my eyes!!!


LOVE THOSE CHEEKS MICKEY!!!!

~Liz

Deborah Mahnken said...

Ah, how cute! Just love those pictures :) And a great LO!

Cindy Tobey said...

Adorable layout! Love those sweet photos! Nice use of the fibers, great layout!

Jennifer said...

That progression of photos is awesome and the fibers add a little splash of fun. Thanks for playing along!