Saturday, June 14, 2008

I know, I know...

...I've been ignoring you guys. Sorry! I'll try to be better after Father's Day. I've been really enjoying the family lately.

She graduated.


As did she.


(Yes, I know that I've got me some gorgeous nieces! :D )


She fell off her treadmill (the day after her 90th b-day) and dislocated her shoulder thereby completely ignoring my no family in the hospital demands. And, yes, she is where I get it from. And, if you have no idea what "it" I'm talking about that means you haven't met me in the flesh yet! LOL! :D


She's been getting some answers from the doctor's lately and they are sounding pretty darn good.


These two haven't found their new home yet and are getting pretty darn frustrated.

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! :D

2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

Happy Father's day to your hubs! :) hope your granny is feeling better soon!

Christina Carnoy said...

It will all work out, don't worry...keep your chin up!