Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Get Thee to an Office Supply Store!

And get yourself a RingDex!! I got one at Fred Meyer's (Kroger) and altered it. They are 3x5 index cards with a plastic cover on each side and two dividers inside, all attached with rings at the top. There were a bunch of colors but I got the clear one. :D

Here's the front. The flowers are Prima's from Mike's, the brad is K & Co., and the letter is Making Memories. It looks light blue in the picture but it's actually aqua.
One of the divider pages. I haven't figured out what exactly I'm going to use this book for but, I'm pretty sure grocery lists, scrapbooking ideas and to-do lists will end up living here. :D Oh! I may even try to make 3x5 calendar pages for this!
And, the back. More Mike's Prima's, the white one's are painted with Ranger Liquid Pearls. The pearl brad is from Creative Imaginations and I have know idea who makes the little silver doo-dads in the other flowers. :)

Oh, and the edges are painted with a silver paint pen I got on the same trip to the grocery store. I think that was a rather productive grocery trip, don't you?
:D

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Don't you just love Fred's? One stop shopping for sure! =) Hope all is going well in your part of the state!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME grocery experience there! Love the book and think it is so cute!

Unknown said...

great idea, I am glad to see that your family is doing better!!!

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute! :) I so love office supply stores.

Davinie Fiero said...

Lovely idea with the index cards! Thanks for playing along for the RAK on my blog.
I'm an Oregonian! Redmond. :)

Becky said...

Very nice!! I've been on a scrappin' slump lately, need a kick in the pants. Hey by the way, I tagged ya! Check out my blog!