Monday, June 2, 2008

I've lost 11 pounds!!!

Yep, I have! I'm pretty happy about it, too. I've been walking briskly 30 minutes a day 6-7 days a week and eating better and eating less. And, shocker of all shocks, it works! LOL! :D

I started this new lifestyle (I hope that's what it will become) the last week of April weighing 170 pounds. Nope, not afraid to share my weight online. :D Anyway, after a week and a half of this I had GAINED THREE POUNDS!!!! Argh, 173! Well, I didn't give up like I normally would and kept on with my plan. A week after that I weighed 168...it's a weird, weird body I've got! LOL! I've been losing steadily ever since and last night I was 162!!! Whoo-hoo! Five more pounds and I'm back to the weight I was when I got pregnant with Mickey. 12 more pounds and I'll be at my comfortable weight.

Look out size 10 jeans...here I come!!! :D

3 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

you rock! way to go!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Walking is so great! I was going strong until I got pregnant again and started getting varicose veins and my doctor put me on "light duty." My Mom (turning 70 next month) is going strong at 5-8 miles a day! It's such great "me" time! Enjoy it and keep it up!

Anonymous said...

But you are already so skinny! No, I'm not just saying that. You're such a beautiful girl -- I've met you in person. I know.

Still, congratulations -- awesome accomplishment!