Friday, February 6, 2009

Good news and a card!!!

Well, we accepted an offer on our house! We've set a close date of Feb 28th and I'm hoping it will make it. We have to wait until after the inspection, appraisal and approval of our home and the buyers before we can make an offer on the house we want. I'm hopeful that everything goes smoothly and that we get moved before the baby comes.

Speaking of the baby, she's still kicking like a wild woman. And, I'm 31 weeks today! I really need to get some belly shots! If everything with the houses goes well, we'll be in our new home for about a month before she shows up. Hopefully that's enough time to get everything situated!

Now for the card! The other day I had some free time so I decided to make Andrew's Valentine's Day card. I really like how it turned out. It's a matchbook style card and I'm thinking it will give him a bit of trouble when he tries to open it! Ha!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Congrats on the house! That's house! That's exciting! Love the card too!