Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still Here!

Just been packing like a mad woman and trying to stay healthy. I have been doing a little scrapping but I think that's going to come to a screeching halt with the move.

I bought this kit at Scrapbook Fever in Salem and finally got around to putting it together and ordering the pictures. Yep, I now have a wedding album! I used green paint instead of blue, of course, and it makes me so happy to see it.



Making that album inspired me to do the same sort of book for Mickey's 2nd birthday. I used Fancy Pants About a Boy line for it. The colors go well with the insane colors on Mickey's Diego cake. I made it a 6 x 6 album though. I ordered all the pics in 4x6 so I just need to pick out the ones that I need to crop to 2x2 and 3 1/2 x 5. I'm hoping a few of the pics will be cropable just the way they are. If not, I'm going to order them from scrapbookpictures.com. It's where I ordered the wedding pics from. You can actually order 2x2 sizes without having to crop and paste in Photoshop! Much quicker. You'll get two of each but I've never had a problem getting rid of extras. My dad's always up for pictures of Mickey!

Today's plan is to get some more boxes packed. I really need to get smaller boxes as the bigger ones just get too heavy and I get crampy after moving them. I also made a large to-do list last night. I woke at midnight and didn't get back to sleep until after three. Dumping the contents of my brain seemed like a good way to help me get back to sleep. :) I do need to go fabric shopping with my mom. She's going to make little man a twin sized quilt for the day bed. We're moving him into his big boy bed when we move. I also need to buy a twin sized matress for the bed. Oh, and a pillow!

But, I think the shopping will have to wait. I'm going to take advantage of the lovely weather and go digging around in our storage unit. I've got a bunch of stuff I need to get out of there and there is some other stuff in the garage that I can put in there.

No comments: