Monday, February 2, 2009

It's February!

Good stuff going on this month!

~I finished editing the pictures for Andrew's aunt and uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary party.


~We won $60.00 at the Super Bowl party we went to on Sunday. (Well, we netted $30.00)

~We had a showing of our house on Sunday.

~And....their realtor is coming over tonight to present an offer on our house!!!! Oh, great googly-moogly, I'm excited!!! I hope it's not contingent and it's not low. I hardly slept last night. Thank goodness for Andrew, he keeps me grounded. :D
Think good thoughts for us tonight! :)


Oh, and here's what's to come in Feb!

~I'll be seven months along on the 10th
~I only have one OB appointment this month! The midwife said I was one of the lowest risk second pregnancies she'd ever had. So, instead of having to come in every two weeks until 36 weeks, I'm on a three week plan! Yeah!!! :D
~My friend's baby shower is on the 21st. (She's due nine days before me!)

~I'm taking pictures for a friend at her mom's 60th suprise Birthday party! Can't wait! I'm already getting nervous but it should be fun. Mickey and I are going to check out the venue this week and I'll reserve the same flash I used for the anniversary party. I'll be 34 weeks along so that will probably be my last photography "gig" before the baby comes. LOL!

How's your month shaping up?

No comments: