Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We lost the house.

Yep, I'm bummed.

Yep, I'm stressed.

Yep, I'm busy.

Scheduled two house viewings today and only made one as today was the day Mickey decided to puke for the first time in his life.

He's doing fine and is currently watching Dora, eating Saltines and drinking Pedialyte.

The sale of our home is going well and will close on February 28th.

This gives us two weeks and three days to get out.

Because of the above info I've pulled six ads off Craig's List for rental homes.

I really hate this up in the air stuff. I'm a planner and even though I can deviate really easily from the plan, I'm not good at just haring off without one.

I've decided that since I can't plan a lot of stuff that I need to, I'm going to plan something I want to. :D I'm going to CKC-Portland. Not taking any classes because I don't know for sure that I can go but I'm planning on going. I'll scrounge up some coupons for my local scrapbook stores and just pay for admission when I get there. Dad can watch Mickey on Friday and Andrew will be home Saturday. I'm going!

Phew! It feels good to plan something! :D

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

I am so sorry! You will find something. Maybe there is a more perfect house for you out there. I am glad you are going to CKC. I won't be taking any classes either, but want to go do the vendor fair and all. We should totally meet up!!

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, I was hoping you'd be going!!! :D CKC is way more fun when you know you are going to see friends there!

Kay said...

That totally bites about the house. I was so excited when your said yours was selling! I though for sure it was going to finally work out. :( Well This just mean that the next house will just have to be totally awesome!

Sorry little man isn't feeling well. :( It's almost harder when your kid is so healthy. When they finally do get sick it like 'what the heck do I do'?!? lol I know that feeling! Hop he is on the mend soon!

I'm with the two of you. No classes but I'm going to the vendor fair. Probably won't buy much but it would be great just to see all the great schtuff. I'm thinking about doing the Saturday night crop if it's not sold out.

Sorry about writing a book! lol

Erica Hettwer said...

The more the merrier!! I really need some friend time! :D

I've got a dinner with Andrew's work Saturday night so I won't be able to do the crop. Bummmer!

Corina said...

Hope you find something soon! I hate up in the air stuff too.. {{hugs!}}