Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nervous and can't sleep!

There is an offer coming in on the house we want to buy. ARGH!!! I really hope it's contingent on the sale of their home or that it's really, really low. Otherwise, there is no way we can compete with it right now.

Because of this, and good old pregnancy hormones, I'm up at 3:00 am dinking around on the internet trying to get tired enough to sleep. Sigh, I'm going to be no fun for Mickey tomorrow.

On the bright side of things, the inspection on our home was today and it went well. Nothing major and only a few minor things. Which is pretty darn good considering the house was built in '55!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh man, I have been so excited for you. I am sure things will work out, if it was contigent for you, I am sure it will be for them too. Please don't stress about it, you need to stay healthy. Everything will work out just fine Erica! {{{HUGS}}}