Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally!

I finally finished my last Christmas cards today!! :D

I did a huge send out of cards on Tuesday and had a dozen or so more to make. (Note to self-don't make such complicated cards next time!) I was hoping to get them all done yesterday but between being a mom, and a gift wrapper (for my sister-in-law), and a hair cutter (for my dad) and then having my neice come by to visit her cousin, I didn't get as much done as I'd have liked. Oh, well. I always like getting my cards right up until Christmas (and sometimes after) so I'm hoping other people do to! Well, that's my justification, anyways! LOL!

Now, it's on to baking!!! :D

9 comments:

Corina said...

wonder woman, LOL! I'm the family gift wrapper too... except for my own of course, hehe!!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Bake away! And have a Merry Christmas!

Erica Hettwer said...

I actually love wrapping gifts and it was fun doing it for her. She needed the tops of some mason jars full of hazelnuts decorated. It turned out super cute, too! Fun stuff! :D

sssalad said...

When you get done with all the fun things you are doing around your house, can you swing by Illinois and help me out? I am so not ready for Christmas!

joscelyne cutchens said...

I got your card in the mail today! sweeet! Thanks! (((Christmas hugs)))

Samantha said...

Isn't it a great feeling to get all your x-mas cards done?! I know when I sent them off, it was like a big weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I wish you could have driven up to go to Impress with us! We would have had so much fun, us three wild girls!! We'll meet up at CKC Portland, though :) Miss you too!!

tigardlilly said...

I got your card today. It is awesome! I love it! Thank you

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your cards done & your ornaments are gorgeous. TFS :) And yes, I'm guilting you into organizing now for the New Year, LOL.

Erika/CKMB journeyfan

Marilyn said...

I got it too! What a great surprise, I love it soo much! Maybe it is because I love nativities! Thank you so much!