Saturday, December 15, 2007

One More Handmade Ornament

I'd forgotten to get a pic of this little one! Sorry little guy! Hope you all like it!

I found the instructions for this ornament on Splitcoast Stampers. It uses the two tag punches from Stampin' Up!!! Totally clever, you must check it out!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/tag_punch_star/

I used the paper from my star and pinecone ornaments (MME Kaleidoscope Birthday Girl) and a shimmery vellum. This vellum rocks! I can't wait to use it on something else.

8 comments:

All moments remembered said...

OHHHH thats right you are in Canby!! Love your ornament!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

Corina said...

Oooooooo... now i NEED those punches!!

tigardlilly said...

That's so awesome! I love splitcoast stampers too!

Samantha said...

It's beautiful!! I think it might be bigger than my little tree :)

FauveDesign said...

wow that looks so gorgeous!!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I thought I recognized that paper. I'm doing an entire album using only the Kaleidoscope line. I went crazy last November at my LSS when they had a one-day half-off sale on it.

I love that ornament too, by the way. I wish I had the gumption to make some ornaments like those!

Marilyn said...

Those are sooo cute!! I need to find some tag punches so I can do that! On another subject though, I Pm'd you on CKMB, but it is just sitting in my outbox. I did not get in on the CKMB CC Swap, but I would like to send you a Christmas Card. Can you pm me with your address?
Thanks, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

wow, that star is so cool!You are such a crafty girl!