Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tears and Squeals...

...were seen and heard by my hubby this morning because, I got picked to be on a design team!!! It's my first ever and I am sooooooo excited! I'll be on the team for four months and I'm soooo excited! (Have I mentioned that I'm excited!!)

The company is Fresh Pages and they have a great take on kit clubs. The kits (and there are a few each month to choose from) are designed not only by them but, you can send in your ideas for the perfect kit!!! And, if they pick your kit to offer that month you get one for free! Screaming good deal and screaming good idea! :D

So, go check out http://www.freshpagesco.typepad.com/ to see my name in lights!!! Well, actually, green type!!! :D

6 comments:

FauveDesign said...

LOL congrats girl,cant wait to work together :D

Samantha said...

Congrats!! I'll have to go check out their kits. I can't wait to see what you create :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Congratulations to you ! Can't wait to see more of your work :)

Dettao said...

Hurray for you! How exciting!

Erica Hettwer said...

Thanks, everyone!!! I'm seriously thrilled!

Fauve and Emeline, I'm so looking forward to working with you guys. You are both great scrapbookers!!! :D

Erica
~melegs
:D

joscelyne cutchens said...

I am so proud and excited for you my vertically blessed friend!!!!!!!