Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Sighting in Canby!

Yep, Santa drove by our house the other day on a fire truck!! The Canby Fire Department was out and about collecting food for a canned food drive. There was a really cool looking older fire truck with lights all over it that Santa was in and another truck (blasting it's horn) and a bunch of people walking next to it.



Since we don't get the local paper, we didn't know ahead of time that it was happening. I ran and got Mickey up (I had just put him down for the night and he doesn't like loud noises when he's by himself) and made Andrew run outside in his bare feet with a bag of food I hurridly gathered.


Such a neat holiday happening! Thanks, Corina, for blogging about your Fire Dept Santa and reminding me about ours!

Oh, and I didn't have time to mess with my camera settings so, what you see is what you get! Sorry about that. I promise to try to be a better photographer!!! :D

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is so cool!! Sometimes I miss living in a small town! Did Mickey get to see Santa?

Erica Hettwer said...

Not yet. He was still a little sick and it was sprinkling so we didn't take him out there. We are going to try to take him to see Santa today. :D

Samantha said...

Very cool!!