Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Audrey at two months...

~is athletic like her dad. Yesterday, at her two month appointment, she rolled over for the first time. In front of the doctor and me and my mom and about three seconds after my mom commented that she looked like she would start rolling over soon. The doctor had just been saying how strong she was and how she held her head up so high, my mom made her comment and boom! Audrey rolled over! I hope she doesn't walk at eight months!!!


~is a talker like her mom (and her dad)! The doc was impressed with her baby coos. Audrey was making all sorts of sounds when "talking" to the doc, smiling up a storm and making clicking sounds with her tongue. According to the doc these are all really good things.


~cried more yesterday then she had her entire life! And louder, too! Yeah, it was her first shots. Oh, baby did she cry! I picked her up as soon as they were done and she calmed a bit then I tried to nurse her thinking that would calm her more and she ramped right back up. All she wanted was to be held and she stopped. But those three, four minutes were awful!

~is still adored by her brother. This morning he said "Audrey wake up!!!" when we came into the living room and gave her a big kiss. He means woke up but says wake up. Super cute!

~is stinkin' cute!!! I know, I'm her mother and shouldn't say things like that but I just can't help it!!!! :D

~weighs 12 lbs, 2.8 oz, is 23 1/4" long and her head is 15 3/4" around. She's in the 75th-80th percentile for pretty much everything.

~is really interested in those hanging toys on her bouncy chair and has no use whatsoever for a binky. I'm a big proponent of the binky because once they are older you can take the binky away. You can't take away their thumb! LOL!

No comments: