Monday, June 29, 2009

Audrey's Room

Thought I'd share some pics of Baby Girl's bedroom. :D


I got the idea for the paper lantern mobile from Ali Edward's blog. I bought the big lantern at IKEA and the little ones at Micheal's. The green and white are as-is but the pink ones were originally white and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to make them pink. I want to get some pale pink GM and spray the largest lantern.
The pink chair in the corner is from my grandfather's family's teasel barn. The legs were cut short to match the height of the table in the barn. I have a green one in Mickey's room, too! Mickey stands on the pink one so he can watch and play with Audrey while I change her.

Audrey's little storage cubby. The basket is where I'd rather have the chair but, little man needs to see the baby so in the name of fostering sibling love, I'm okay with it. :D


The rug is one I bought for my scraproom when I lived in my condo. It was in Mickey's nursery until I found a pale blue/green/white one.


And finally, Audrey's baby quilt. My mom made it for her. I just adore it! I couldn't have picked a better one if I'd tried! Thanks, Mom!!! :D

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful room for a little girl! I love the pink & green! The quilt your mom made is just stunning, too. I forgot how skilled she is--wow!

Christina Carnoy said...

such a sweet little nursery, I love it!

Corina said...

gorgeous! Looks like a proffesionally designed nursery! :D