Friday, June 26, 2009

Imaginary Cocoa

I've had more cups of imaginary cocoa this afternoon than I've had my entire life! LOL! Little man, baby girl and I hit the garage sales this morning bright and early. I mean 8:15 early!

How did I manage to get myself and my two kids ready for the day and out the door at that glorious hour? Well, the last three days I've been getting up at the ungodly hour of 5:00 a.m. Yep, FIVE AM! I wake to my cell phone alarm, nurse Audrey, get dressed and go work out.

So, today I bought clothes, books and shoes for the kids, a few goodies for me and a Dora the Explorer talking kitchen. This three foot tall wonder came complete with food and extra dishes for only $15.00! This is the purchase that has led to the imaginary cocoa, snacks of pie and fried eggs and cookies with marshmallows!

I hope all these imaginary calories don't interfere with my weight loss! LOL! :D

No comments: