Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four Years

Yep, it's our anniversary today! Four years ago we said our I do's at Willamette Valley Country Club, my brother was our officiant, and there were thunderstorms all around the area but not a one in Canby! Yeah, baby! :D

We're hopefully going to go to dinner in the next few days. He wants to take me to Creekside so he can have ribs and I can indulge in tater tots. Oh, I love the tots! And, I love that man for knowing this! But, with a two month old who is nursing and a mom who still hasn't gotten around to creating a back up stash of milk, it's going to be a while before we can go out without her.

Maybe we'll have someone watch Mickey and take Audrey to Olive Garden or something. Ah, the joys and comprimises of parenthood! LOL!

ps~speaking of little miss, she slept from 10pm to 5am today! Go, baby girl! :D

1 comment:

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day, erica! Happy happy anniversary! Oh gosh, I remember the days of not being able to leave the nursing baby at home! It feels like it was ages ago for me, but was really only 2 years - my how time flies, lol. Congrats on your featured LO at 2peas - I saw that LO and loved it!