Sunday, January 16, 2011

AWDML Featured Manufacturer and 2nd My Sketch World Card!!!

Hey guys! This month's second Featured Manufacturer at A Walk Down Memory Lane is Lawn Fawn. They've got some super cute stamps and here's what I made with them.

First up, this fun little card that looks so simple but lordy, it took forever! LOL! For the "off" bulbs, I stamped first on scrap paper and then on the card. Then, I used my clear glaze pen on them. For the "on" bulb, I stamped it in yellow on a scrap of paper, colored it with my clear glitter Copic and then covered it with Crystal Effects. Then, I cut it out and mounted it with foam adhesive. I'm so glad they are clear stamps because those "off" bulbs would have been impossible to line up!


And this card, that I made for my cousin's baby shower. She's having a little girl after being told that she could never have kids! She's very fashionable and I wanted her card to be just right. I'm not going to tell you how many times I redid and fussed with that bow. Hee-hee! I stamped the chandelier and chain in silver and then embossed just the chandelier with silver and then I stickled (it's a verb now!) the flames.

And finally, my second card for My Sketch World! It uses the first Featured Manufacturer for AWDML, Echo Park. I loved making this card. Super easy, super fun and I got to use that tree paper. I love trees!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

No comments: