Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hiding in my Scrap Room!

Yep, that's where I've been! February's going to be busy with my first month at Dixie Pieces and my last months at A Walk Down Memory Lane and My Sketch World.

I've been busting my hump to try to get everything done early. So far, I've got three layouts, one banner (I know!!!) and a card made for Dixie Pieces and I still have a lot of the kit left. It's a great kit company and I'm so glad to be designing for them!

Now, I've got my latest goodies from AWDML laying out on my cleared off scrap table and that will be my focus for the next few days. I'm hoping to get most if not all of my Feb scrappin' done this week and weekend. We've also got that Baby, It's Cold Outside crop coming up. It should be fun!

Anyways, nothing scrappy to share right now but I should be able to remedy that soon! :)

1 comment:

LG said...

I need your help and support. I made it to Cosmo Crickets Top 10!!! I may get the chance to be part of their Design Team if I get the most votes. Please, please, please vote for me. There is a poll at the right side corner at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/