Monday, January 24, 2011

More Unseen Scrappiness!

So, I got two more layouts done this weekend, both for A Walk Down Memory Lane and I can't share those either! LOL!

Just think how much I'm going to share on the 1st! LOL!

I don't even have any fun photos of the kids to share! After December and trying to take a picture a day for my December Daily album, I'm a little burnt out! Hee! It also doesn't help that it's been yucky and grey here for weeks!

Hmmmm, better get off the computer, I've got to get some cans out of our garage or Andrew will have a fit! LOL!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

LollyChops said...

I can't wait to see them all!

HUGS E!

Holly said...

Hey Erica: I looked for an email link on your profile but couldn't find one. Just wanted to send you a note to tell you that I've linked up with you on my blog post to give you an award. Check it out.