Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Working on those Resolutions!

Well, I've got the first half of Resolution #7 accomplished! I redid the kids crafts/gift wrap section of my scrap room. I tried to get started on a purge but it's really hard to get rid of stuff when you're in a creative mood. :)

So, I ran with it and I've got three cards completed to submit to Paper Crafts. Part of my plan for accomplishing Resolution #4 is to submit at least four cards every time they have a call. One more card and I'm good for this call! Yay!

I was going to start on Resolution #3 today (learn to knit) but today was kind of hard on me and I had to cancel. :( I'll call her tomorrow to reschedule.

Finally, I've been doing really well with Resolutions #1 & 2, lose the baby weight and take up running. I even started a little blog to keep track of things. (I didn't want to clutter up this blog with all that schtuff!) I've been eating well, following the running program I chose, and I even bought real running shoes for the first time in my life.

How are your Resolutions going? :D

No comments: