Saturday, January 1, 2011

AWDML January Featured Manufacturer & My Sketch World January Sketches!!!

Ooooh-de-lolly!!! They are starting things off with a bang over at A Walk Down Memory Lane! The featured Manufacurer this month is Echo Park! Super cute stuff, people! Super cute stuff! I used Echo Park to do my sketches for My Sketch World this month so we'll start with those projects first!

First up, the layout sketch! I had to use the Little Boy line for this layout because as soon as I saw it I thought of the quilt my mom was working on for Little Man. They are almost a perfect match!!! And, this sketch worked fabulously to showcase both the photo and the papers. Suh-weet! :)
And here's the card sketch for January!!! I loved this simple little sketch and I also loved how well the Sassafrass umbrella went both theme and color-wise with Echo Park's A Walk in the Park line. You can't see it in the photo (bad Erica, no closeup!) but I used my clear pen on the teal raindrops (hi, Lolly!!!) to give them a bit of oomph!


And, here's another layout using Echo Park. This time I used their Wintertime line for this layout about our only snow so far this winter. It was seriously almost a White Thanksgiving around here!

I have another card to show you but I just realized that it's for the mid-month release over at My Sketch World. I volunteered this month to do both card sketches along with my normal layout one. So, you'll just have to wait a bit for me to show you it. :) Sorry abouy that, I'm used to being a 1st of the month release gal and having a 15th card goofed me up! Hee!

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

Hi Erica!!!! You sneaky little teal peep you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year and thanks for the beautiful card!