Sunday, January 30, 2011

My CHA Wish List

Hey guys! This is my current list of loves and must haves from this CHA. It's probably not complete as it took a lot longer to create than I thought it would. Darn you, Blogger! Anyway, here they are in no particular order.

Enjoy!

Echo Park-Loved this new line, For the Record, since the moment I saw it. These colors are amazing and the patterns are so cool!!!!


Hambly-Um, I've got a bit of secret love of Washi Tape and the designs on these just sing to me! Hello, Lovers!!!

Pink Paislee-I'm not quite sure about their fancier paper lines but LOVE these stamps...


and I think this line is super cute (and very OAish, if ya know what I mean!).



PP also joined up with Tattered Angels to create coordinating sets and this one below is one that I must have!



And finally, I think I'll probably buy these every chance I get. They will be used in my bathroom, my scraproom, my kids room, my kitchen...you get the idea! Hee!

October Afternoon-Speaking of OA...they've got three really retro releases. All very cute but this one is hands down my favorite. I really hope that cream circle with black stars is a paper!!!


Maya Road-Love these cool kraft scrolly journaly thingys. (Dig my techie terminology?)
Love these star pins!!! (Pins are another secret love of mine.)

I've got these in cream and I'm almost out so I'm pretty sure I need these colors, too. Don't you agree? (Oh, and Maya Road, please make them in aqua for this summer, okay? Thanks!)

And, finally from MR, more pins! Told you I love them!



Cosmo Cricket-They also came out with three lines but Upcycle is easily my favorite. The other color schemes look a bit off to me but I may end up loving them when I see them in person. It's happened before! Ha!


Love that they came out with some new embellies! These packs of butterflies and doilies are my favorite! So stinkin' cute!!!
Crate Paper-Oh, these guys did not disappoint!
First up, Portrait. I love this color combo! I love the style, the patterns and all the embellies. It's just gorgeous!

Toy Box-This is such a great boy collection! I've noticed that as Mickey grows older, the options are either too old or too young. This one is just right! :)

Lily Bee-I love what they came out with a lot! But, this collection, Happily Lost, is my favorite of this release. Such pretty colors and they've added alpha stickers and a set of solids, too! Yay!!!

Jenni Bowlin-I love, love, love her embellishments! So fun and they go so well with everything! Love these number banner stickers!
And, I've already got her little banners and butterflies in chipboard so I'm pretty sure I need these too! I've got a thing for stars, too!

Studio Calico-Another company where I pretty much love it all. Here are some favorites!

Countryside-Love this collection! Yummy colors and cool graphic, yet organic patterns!
Love that they've come out with solid color label stickers. This color is easily my favorite! (Huge shocker, there huh?)

Clouds are really hot and I love the graph paper ones!
Cute wood butterflies! They released star shapes last time and I've yet to get my hands on them but I will! :)
More butterflies!!! They've got great rubons!

Okay, I can't be the only one that does this. LOL! So, if you've got your own wish list goin' on, share it in the comments! I'd love to see what fabulousness I missed! Hee!

1 comment:

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said...

Stopping by from Hoosier at Heart, congratulations on your award.