Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Favorites (Layouts and Cards)

Here are some of my favorite layouts and cards from 2012. 
 
This one just cracks me up whenever I see it and I loved the gals I was with when I created it.  Win-win!
 
 
This one was part of a really fun online competition and used one of my favorite lines this year.  It's also about my little sweetie and his giving nature.

 
Love this one so much because it celebrates my children and their love for each other.

 
This was one of those rare scraplifts that actually worked for me.

 
Another where I just love the picture!

 
This card was from an online competition and it was my favorite from it.

 
I used vellum!  A first for me in years!

 
Punky Sprouts, Cocoa Daisy and kraft paper.  Love it!

 
A submission that didn't make the cut but I still adore!

 
One of four I made for the men in my life.  This one for my dad.  :)

 
That's it for cards and layouts.  I'll have another post soon with photos and projects. 
 
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Really great projects!
You make gorgeous cards!
And some really great photos on your pages!

Steffanie said...

Great showcase of your talent and passion for paper crafting! My faves are the corn dog layout and the card for your dad. Love your work!