Friday, January 25, 2013

I Made a Stamp!

Yep, it's another challenge for Moxie Fab!  This one is called Stamp With a Homemade Stamp.  So, I had to make myself a stamp.  :)  First up, here's my card.  Thanks Snow Much!  Yeah, I like puns. 
 
 
The cloud stamp is from the For The Record set by Simon Says Stamp.  The awesome Windy Robinson sent it to me along with really cool die when I won the random drawing on her blog.  Thanks, Windy!
 
 
I stamped my little snowflakes in a light blue and wrote my sentiment on a shimmery vellum.  I also punched out some little snowflakes in the same shimmery vellum.
 
 
And here's what I made my stamp with.  A pencil eraser! 
 
 
This actually isn't my first pencil eraser stamp.  When I was a teenager, I made a moon stamp and a star stamp and stamped tissue paper, wrapping paper and strips of paper to act as ribbon.  My color scheme was red, kraft and white.  I had the prettiest Christmas gifts that year!  Hee!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)