Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All Sorts of Excitement!!!

I'm super crazy about this card!  I know that's kind of silly to say about a card, especially one that I made but I really do love it!
 
I made it for the Make a Card with a Window Challenge over at the Moxie Fab Blog and it came out almost exactly as I wanted it!  (I did have to tear it apart once.)
 
 
I used a Martha Stewart punch I'd recently picked up with my Mom, some "had to have it" washi tape and my fav, some super cute Flair from the awesome, Bossy Joscie!  The best part? The flair is from a Christmas kit! Go me! LOL!
 
 
To make the window, I punched the lattice shape three times and then cut the middle section out with a craft knife.  It made the perfect little window for the flair.
 
 
Supplies Used:  Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Flair-Bossy Joscie, Punches-Martha Stewart, Washi tape-American Crafts & Freckled Fawn, Other-Sewing Machine and thread.
(Did you see that?!?!  I sewed on a card...with my machine...that I've had for years and never used!!!!  Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!)

3 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

so cute Erica! :)

suzeyq said...

You should be excited about this card! It is awesomeness! Love the cute use of Joscie flair!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)